Make appointment here!
Complete MRT / LEAP program to include testing and appointments
What is LEAP Therapy?
LEAP stands for Lifestyle Eating and Performance. This as a specialized nutrition program that aims to reduce or eliminate Symptoms related to you body’s immune response that may be triggered by food sensitivities. It identifies foods, chemicals, and food colorings that may be contributing to you body’s inflammatory process leading to symptoms such as:
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Joint and muscle pain
- Chronic sinusitis
Each year, more than 60 million Americans are affected by IBS, migraine, and fibromyalgia. Unfortunately, conventional treatments are typically unsuccessful. Diet is usually the area that gets the least amount of attention but, in most cases, it plays a vital role in patient recovery. Food sensitivities produce delayed reactions - from a few hours to several days - and commonly affect the gastrointestinal tract, experts say. This service will help you identify the causes of these delayed reactions.
More MRT / LEAP information - Videos staring Susan Linke:
How does the testing and diet work?
MRT testing eliminates the guesswork and makes building a healthy diet much easier. This is one of the main reasons we have such excellent result and practitioner and patient loyalty. The LEAP nutrition plan then builds a diet in a systematic and controlled way (phased approach), allowing the patient to implement their dietary changes with a great deal of success and satisfaction.
- Our program is complete! Both MRT testing + LEAP nutrition plan in one package.
- Step 1 - MRT test kit is delivered to you. You test and and ship to lab.
- Step 2 - Results! and more than 5 hours of personalized counseling in 3 months.
- Plusses - You receive an educational book, your personalized results, tracking through 6 phases of the LEAP protocol by a Certified LEAP Therapist.
- Location - in-office/phone/video conferencing - your choice!
- All LEAP plans are provided by a Registered / Licensed Dietitian (RDN) and Certified LEAP Therapist (CLT).
Schedule your FREE consultation or contact us for more details
How do I know if I have gluten, wheat, dairy or other food sensitivities or intolerances?
Each person is unique with food causing a variety of reactions. Bodyfuel can help you find the Root Causes of your food sensitivities and intolerances including common food.
Fuel Your Body . . . For Life!